In a blink of an eye, we’ve turned 5 years old. What started out as a conversation amongst three friends about how we could design fun socks with a different point of view has turned into a full-fledge brand. We are extremely grateful to everyone who has supported Freshly Pressed Socks and our journey.
Here are 5 of our favourite highlights from the last 5 years
1. Getting featured in the Sep 2015 issue of Monocle and again in the Monocle Travel Guide Series for Singapore.
As big fans of the magazine, that was a very nice surprise indeed.
2. When Peter Linz, the muppet performer of Ernie of Sesame Street reached out and told us how much he love our Ernie socks 🙂
3. When a group of ministers including Dr Vivan Balakrishnan wore our Singapore series socks to NDP 2018!
4. In the last 5 years, we’ve had the amazing opportunity to work together with some wonderful brands and partners including Game Start Asia, Sole Superior, Grab, The Corner Shop, UOB, Mothercare and Esquire.
5. We’ve been thankful to be able to be a part of World Down Syndrome Day with MINDS since 2016. An annual event happening on 21 March each year, it is a day of global awareness that encourages people from all the world to come together to help raise public awareness of what Down syndrome is and how people with Down syndrome continue to play a vital role in our lives and communities.
To all our long time customers, we just want say thank you for your support. To more great things to come 😉